|Right of revocation|
|You have the right to revoke this contract within fourteen (14) days without giving reasons.|
|The cancellation period is fourteen (14) days from the day of the conclusion of the contract in the case of ordering Training Videos and booking Training Courses or in the case of purchasing Products from the day on which you or a third party designated by you, who is not the carrier, have taken or has taken possession of the goods.|
|In order to exercise your right of revocation, you must inform us, OROHA GmbH & Co KG, Bechtrup 63a, 58348 Lüdinghausen, phone: +49 (0)175 96 09 006, e-mail: email@example.com, by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter or e-mail sent by post) of your decision to revoke this contract. You may use the attached sample revocation form for this purpose, but this is not mandatory.|
|In order to comply with the cancellation period, it is sufficient to send the notification of the exercise of the right of cancellation before the end of the cancellation period.|
|Consequences of revocation|
|If you revoke from the agreement, we shall reimburse you for all payments we have received from you, including delivery charges (other than any additional charges arising from your choosing a different method of delivery to the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), immediately and no later than fourteen (14) days from the date on which we receive notice of your revocation from the agreement. We will use the same means of payment for this refund as you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no event will you be charged for this refund. In the case of a purchase of Products, we may refuse to make a refund until we have received the Goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the Goods, whichever is earlier.|
|You must return or hand over the Products to us without delay and in any case within fourteen days at the latest from the day on which you inform us of the cancellation of the agreement. This period is deemed to have been observed if you send the goods before the expiry of the fourteen (14)-day period. You shall bear the direct costs of returning the Products.|
|If you have requested that the provision of the Training Videos or the provision of the Training Courses should commence during the cancellation period, you shall pay us a reasonable amount corresponding to the proportion of the services already provided by the time you inform us of the exercise of the right of cancellation in respect of the agreement compared to the total amount of services provided for in the agreement.|
3. The Customer may use the following revocation form:
|Model for the revocation form|
|(If you want to cancel the agreement, please fill in this form and send it back).|
GmbH & Co KG
|– I/we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)/the provision of the following service (*)|
|– Ordered on (*)/received on (*)|
|– Name of the consumer(s)|
|– Address of the consumer(s)|
|– Signature of the consumer(s) (only in the case of communication on paper)|
(*) Delete as appropriate.
4. The reversal is carried out as described below:
- OROHA will inform the Customer by e-mail about the receipt of his/her declaration of revocation.
- In the event of revocation, OROHA shall, subject to sentence 3, reimburse the Customer for the corresponding payments which OROHA has received from the Customer without delay and at the latest within fourteen (14) days of receipt of the notice of revocation by OROHA. The refund shall be made by the same means of payment as the Customer used to pay for the original transaction, unless otherwise expressly agreed with the Customer; OROHA does not charge any additional fee for this. If the Customer has already requested the provision of the Training Videos or Training Courses during the cancellation period, OROHA reserves the right to charge or retain a reasonable amount for the provision of the Training Videos or Training Courses already provided. The reasonable amount is based on the proportion of the services already provided by the time the Customer informs OROHA of the exercise of the right of revocation with regard to this contract compared to the total scope of the services provided in the agreement.
- OROHA will block the Customer’s access to the Training Videos or Training Courses after receipt of the declaration of revocation.